Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Inside Out by: Maria V. Snyder

So I read Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed. It sounded much better in the summaries. It was about a girl named Trella who lives in a Dystopian world called Inside. In Inside, (that sounds weird), there are two classes of people. Trella is part of the lower class, the scrubs. She meets Riley, part of the upper class, and together they lead a rebellion. This sounded pretty cool to me, but it started out a bit rough. Maria never really explained the Dystopian world that well, and i was very confused the first few chapters. I only really understood everything after starting the sequel, Outside In. The plot went a little too fast and again, some parts I thought "when the hell did that happen" and stuff but other than that, it was a pretty good story and an ok novel. I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

~Marium (who feels like no ones gonna read this except the other admins)

No comments:

Post a Comment