Monday, February 20, 2012

Across the Universe by: Beth Revis

Just finished reading the book Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I would probably rate it about 2 1/2 out of 5 stars. Yes, it was that bad. The idea was interesting, although I lost interest about half way through. Also, the characters weren't the best. Honestly, it could've been much, much better. There were a lot more abstract concepts that were discussed in the book including leadership, individual thought, and diversity. The regular cliche concepts discussed in most sci-fi novels. The book was VERY PG 13 rated, and there was a lot of, well, sex. Yes, I said it, sex. Way too much of it in my opinion but I guess Beth was feeling a little lonely while writing and could only write about it. Jk. Anyway, I would say not to read this one. Read more about the book at my blog http://confessionsofatrueasian.blogspot.com

- Marium

No comments:

Post a Comment