Monday, February 20, 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Three words: BEST BOOK EVER.
I would probably rate this book 5 out 5 stars; it is my new favorite book. I truly loved the characters, plot, AND the writing of this book! Another must-read dystopia novel. There was never a point where I lost interest. The idea of factions with different self-values and initiations was creative; it caused great character development. My favorite character would probably be Four, just for the way he could hide his fear and be calm throughout the entire book. Also, I loved Tris' character development. At the beginning, she knew she didn't truly belong in Abnegation, but eventually she became more and more confident in what she could do and her purpose in her faction. I must say, Veronica did an amazing job with writing this book, and I cannot wait until the sequel, Insurgent comes out! Definitely read this one if you haven't; I'm sure you will love it.

~Nanako

No comments:

Post a Comment